ABOUT

PEOPLE

UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA AT OMAHA - WELCOME CENTER

 

Omaha, NE | 2010

12,300 sq. ft.

 

CWPA was engaged to design a major renovation and addition to the University of Nebraska’s Annex 24 building, a former 1924 Residence. The four story (with basement) facility  was converted to serve as the campus welcome center for recruiting new students. This historic structure was completely renovated including an elevator and stair tower addition, as part of ADA interior and exterior modifications. Exterior work included a new roof and windows, masonry tuck pointing and gutter flashing repair. The extensive interior remodel involved demolition and rebuilding of all four levels, including restoration of the historic significant features.

 

Photographs by Philip Daubman Photography

 

© 2016 Carlson West Povondra Architects

5060 Dodge St | Omaha, NE 68132